DESIGN 3 INTERNATIONAL is an acclaimed Baltimore-based architectural design and planning firm specializing in large commercial mixed-use projects throughout the U.S. and the world. We are seeking motivated, design-oriented and technically proficient architects and designers to work in our energetic and collaborative studio in helping to create innovative solutions for complex projects. Our design philosophy is centered both on process and product (service and deliverables) – a hands-on personal design-process approach creating the most creative and clear solution and product for our clients. An ability to articulate, present, and defend design ideas both graphically (hand and computer) and personally through client work sessions and presentations is essential.
We are seeking full-time Project Architects and Designers with experience in commercial mixed use developments that encompass retail, entertainment, office, residential, and hospitality components. Our scope of services range from initial programming and conceptualizing through Design Development, with active involvement in review of Construction Documents and the construction process. Currently have several large projects in both the U.S. and in Central America.
Interested candidates should possess:
- 5-12 years of relevant experience, with a Degree in Architecture. Registration preferred but not required, but active attainment of licensure encouraged.
- Hand drawing and modeling, coupled with fluency and strong technical skills in CADD, 3D (Sketchup or equivalent), and Photoshop.
- Ability to multi-task, handling several projects and tasks, within a horizontally-based team structure.
- Desire to interact and design directly and personally with clients and consultants.
- Fluency in languages, as well as some travel, may be necessary.
We are in the process of expanding and moving our offices to downtown Baltimore. And most importantly, we recognize the importance of family life and self-growth, and schedule our work lives accordingly.
If interested, please forward CV and portfolio of work to email@example.com.