Studio MMD is seeking an experienced full-time Project Architect/Project Lead with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the architecture field for exciting and portfolio-worthy projects that the firm is undertaking.
The desired candidate should be creative, driven, resourceful, and familiar with design, documentation, and construction processes within Southern California. The position offers an opportunity to collaborate and lead on high profile projects, build valuable architectural experience, and for advancement within a growing and innovative architectural practice.
Qualified applicants must fulfill ALL of the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture or higher
- Positive, collaborative attitude and ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong organizational, communication and coordination skills
- Proficient design and presentation skills
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines
- Ability to take lead role in project development
- Ability to engage and coordinate with consultants
- Basic understanding of building codes, permit process, and construction administration
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Current residency in the Los Angeles area
Salary will be commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.
About the firm:
Studio MMD is a up and coming architectural practice located in Downtown Los Angeles with a diverse portfolio of commercial, hospitality, and select residential projects in the Southern California Region. The studio’s philosophy is centered around experience, and the ability to make meaningful impacts through the built environment. Studio MMD is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the firm, please visit: http://www.studiommd.co/
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should email their resume and work samples with “Project Lead” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (note: email address is not .com). Please send PDFs only, 3MB or less. Paper applications, links to portfolio websites, and/or unsolicited phone calls will disqualify candidates.