Two One Two Design is a nationally recognized, award winning, Operational Architectural Design firm with offices in New York and California. Since our establishment in 2008, we have successfully completed over a thousand projects in the retail, hospitality and corporate industries.
As Operational Partners, we approach our client’s design and construction from a comprehensive perspective providing invaluable turnkey project management expertise in Real Estate, Leasing, Contract Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Positioning, Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, International vendor resourcing, Procurement, Project Finance Management, Budget and Accounting.
We believe success in design and architecture can only be achieved through a solid comprehension of all the parts that are interconnected.
With Style & Substance, Two One Two stands out from the crowd.
- The Project Architect shall be responsible for the complete set of construction documents and assisting the Project Manager in obtaining and carrying out the needs for a specific project.
- The Project Architect is to coordinate and work closely with the designers working on the project to make sure that their work is accurate and that all aspects of the design presentation are incorporated into the set of construction documents.
- Make sure that all aspects of the project meet all codes, specifications, quality control.
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination of Filing and documentation of project documents
- Must be capable of reviewing shop drawings for accuracy prior to final review by the Project Manager, and to attend any construction field meetings with a contractor and address issues arising from construction with confidence and decisiveness.
- Site survey of building conditions
- Coordination with client and project consultants including mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting, acoustical, structural and furniture consultants
- Preparation of administrative documents including survey reports, meeting minutes, scope of work description and punch lists.
- Communicate with vendors and sub-contractors to verify field conditions.
- Daily communication about workload with project architect staff; follow up on productivity and progress
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships
- Minimum 3 -5 years of experience as an Project Architect, with a focus on Retail, Hospitality and Corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, 3D and other modeling software programs such as Rhino and 3D Studio Max
- Knowledge of materials, construction techniques and building codes
- Strong knowledge of the design and architectural process
- A quick learner with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organization, communication and relationship management skills
Two One Two is a constantly evolving entrepreneurial & creative environment where hard work is met with hard play. We push ourselves to think outside the box, expand our understanding of how things connect and how they should operate.
Comprehensive benefits include medical, disability, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k profit sharing, and some of the highest annual bonuses in the industry. Summer Fridays. We reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view individual professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.