We are seeking a Project Architect with 7+ years experience to be responsible for developing and coordinating Design Drawings, Technical Documentation and Construction Administration documents.
- Work with team to develop design concepts and technical requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate deliverables for each phase of the project from SD to CA.
- Review all drawings to ensure code compliance.
- Coordinate the production of Construction Documents and specifications.
- Monitor coordination reviews for constructability with MEP, structural and civil engineering drawings.
- Conduct zoning reviews, planning board submissions, meet with government officials as needed.
- Act as Project Manager on some projects.
- Degree in Architecture or related technical experience
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign
- 7+ years related experience
- Corporate Interiors experience a plus
- Licensed architect a plus
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k and profit sharing
This job was added under Project Manager category
New York, USA 7 May 2019
Blacksburg, USA 7 May 2019
Venice, CA, USA 7 May 2019
Brooklyn, NY, USA 7 May 2019
Boston, USA 7 May 2019