ORA is seeking a talented and motivated professional to join our studio in Downtown Los Angeles.
We are an architecture and interiors firm specializing in projects that require careful design thought, technical expertise and hands-on involvement. Current projects include residential, adaptive reuse, hospitality and commercial spaces in all stages of development and construction. We’re passionate about what we do and we’re looking for an individual who shares the energy and commitment it takes to advance design and produce excellent work for our clients.
Our studio is located in the heart of downtown’s historic core, we have a fun office culture, a comprehensive benefits package and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our team is adaptable, flexible and proactive in the way we work. We’re looking for individuals who want to take the next step in their career path, learn and make contributions in this type of environment and recognize that taking on small-office responsibilities brings excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
We seek candidates with the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of experience working in an architecture or design studio
- Expertise in the use of SketchUp, Revit, AutoCAD
- Expertise managing a project schedule and leading project teams from design through construction
- Experience in project management, construction administration, contract negotiations, budget review, building codes, consultant coordination, and client interface
- Strong graphic, organization, and communication skills
- Experience with jurisdictional agencies and multi-disciplinary consultants
- Experience in commercial projects including ground-up construction, core and shell repositioning, hospitality and creative workplace
- A team player who is able to mentor junior staff as well as contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
We develop our work in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp as well as building physical models and hand-sketching. Experience with these skills with the ability to contribute fully to our projects from the outset is required.
Applications via email only please to: email@example.com
Please included a Cover Letter (including indication of availability), Resume and Work Samples demonstrating a wide range of skills in a single PDF document not to exceed 5MB in size. Other file formats, larger files and web-links will not be considered,