AUX Architecture is a design oriented studio working locally and nationally on high-end residential, hospitality, arts, and civic projects. We are a young but broadly experienced company looking for a Project Architect with 10 + years of experience to join our team in a full-time position with potential to advance with our growing company. The studio environment is hard working, but very casual. We’re looking for someone with a wide range of experience who can manage a team of people and multiple projects simultaneously. We also want someone with a good attitude capable of handling complex tasks through all project phases. At a minimum, the Project Architect should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ Years Architectural Experience
- Construction Drawing and Construction Administration Experience
- Excellent graphic and architectural design skills
- Proficiency in Rhino and AutoCAD
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- LADBS Plan Check Experience
- Experience coordinating the work of consultants
- And, must love dogs (in the studio)
Please send your CV and Portfolio (5mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.