Perkins Eastman is an international planning, design and consulting firm that was founded in 1981. Headquartered in NYC, the firm has a professional staff of approximately 1000 made up of architects, interior designers, planners, urban designers, landscape architects and graphic designers.
The Practice Area Marketing Specialist for Healthcare, partnering with the Healthcare Practice Area Leaders, is responsible for marketing and business development efforts, including formulating strategy, identifying priorities, supporting business development efforts, and providing content and quality control for marketing deliverables.
- Works with the practice area leaders and Principals firmwide to identify and track healthcare targets and leads and to prepare weekly business development reports
- Facilitates a proactive business development effort in collaboration with the principals; runs the business development meetings
- Assist with developing the strategic plan for the practice area, and coordinating with all offices where healthcare is practiced
- Leads the proposal preparation and production effort
- Works with presentation teams to strategize and rehearse for presentations
- Creates content as required for specific proposals, qualifications, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Provides review and quality control of proposals, presentations, award submissions, etc.
- Promote the visibility of Perkins Eastman in the industry through public relations (with firmwide communications staff) and leading our participation in industry events
- Provide coaching in marketing and business development skills for technical staff
- Responsible for the development and organization of healthcare marketing resources
- Leads data gathering initiative to update resumes, reference information, project information, and consultant/vendor information
- The Practice Area Marketing Specialist reports to the Firmwide Director of Marketing for overall direction and resource allocation. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing support to Principals and Practice Area Leaders for their business development efforts.
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience working in the A/E/C marketing, preferably in healthcare
- Leadership: ability to be the local leader of the marketing and business development process, to set a vision and motivate
- Strategic: ability to position the firm for a specific project or target market
- Industry: understanding of the business of architecture and design
- Client/customer service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office
- Communications: ability to speak and write clearly
- Organizational: ability to organize a document, a production process, a department
- Teamwork: works as a member of a team, pitches in to help out others
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “Practice Area Marketing Specialist – Healthcare – New York – Your Name” in the subject line. Please provide the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V