Peloros is a dynamic staffing firm. Since 1993 we have been partnering with Architecture and Interior Design firms. We have multiple clients throughout California that are looking for talented individuals for contract, temp-to-permanent, and direct-hire opportunities.
An architecture client of ours in San Francisco is looking for a mixed-use Job Captain with Revit. This is a Direct-hire opportunity.
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- at least 5+ years of experience with any combination of the following; commercial / mixed-use, retail, multi-family residential, high-end custom residential, senior living and wellness projects.
- Proficiency with SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, Microsoft Office & Outlook and familiarity with other industry software applications are desirable.
- Basic understanding of materials and methods of construction. Excellent graphic and design capabilities exhibited through resume & portfolio example projects.
- Comprehends design concepts in both verbal and graphic communications. Capable of composing and extending design elements in presentation format.
- Additional desirable skills; Familiarity with building and zoning codes and ability to compose design details into Construction Documents.
Candidate responsibilities include:
- Work under the collaborative direction of Project Architect, Project Manager, and Senior Designer to develop design concepts that respond to Firm and Client objectives.
- Development and preparation of conceptual design sketches and exhibits for commercial / mixed-use, retail, multi-family residential, senior living & wellness projects along with related site planning.
- Selection of building material and color palette presentation boards.
- Prepare 3-D models of proposed designs utilizing presentation modeling and /or BIM software.
- Assist with the development and production of Construction Documents as necessary based on project workload.
Email an updated resume, in MS Word or PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full listing of available jobs, please see our site at: www.peloros.io
$1,000 Referral Program: https://peloros.io/referral-program/