The Senior Medical Planner will need to direct documentation and related Healthcare architecture necessary for the design and project delivery of Healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design and quality. The Senior Medical Planner will market and develop relationships with healthcare clients.
- Reporting to the Principal in Charge/Project Manager for the project and lead the healthcare team, guiding the planning during the course of the project execution.
- Coordination with design team to integrate medical planning with project design concepts
- Healthcare planning, programming, medical equipment coordination
- Must possess understanding of the FGI Guidelines and coordination
- Direct project documentation from planning, SD, DD and CD phases.
- Facilitating client user group meetings and strategic planning sessions
- Being current with master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise and practices necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities.
- Provide solid planning consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules
- Familiarity with the latest heath care industry trends and innovations
- Ability to mentor upcoming medical planners
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture required
- Minimum 15 years architectural experience in Healthcare Facilities Planning is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ADT, and Revit
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team collaboration being able to both input planning in REVIT and provide clear direction for junior staff
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment
- Architect License preferred.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file (Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com. Please be specific on your preferred state in the subject line “New York – Medical Planner III – Healthcare – Your Name”. Please provide the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V