Rachlin Partners is a leading Architectural, Program Management, and Construction Management firm specializing in educational, healthcare, and institutional architecture. We are currently looking for an experienced marketing professional to work closely with the firm’s partners in managing marketing activities primarily focused on participating in public-sector clients’ RFQ/RFQ process. PLEASE READ THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED BEFORE APPLYING.
Prospective candidates are invited to visit www.rachlinpartners.com for an overview of the firm’s history, staff, and work.
Core responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify, track, and respond to bid opportunities.
- Manage and implement print responses to Requests for Proposals/Qualifications; generate submittal content, coordinate in-house and external submittal team members, produce physical and electronic submittals.
- Conduct client and project research.
- Assist with interview preparation.
- Produce marketing collaterals including boards, PowerPoint presentations, advertisements, and other materials as needed.
- Coordinate with web developer to keep the firm’s website up to date.
- Coordinate project photo shoots.
- Submit projects for design awards and magazine features.
- Maintain relationships with marketing staff at consultant firms.
- Coordinate the firm’s public relations.
- Support architectural staff with project-related tasks such as design concept submittals, client presentations, master plan reports, and other tasks as needed.
To be considered for the position, candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in California’s Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
- Familiarity with marketing for public-sector clients such as school districts and government agencies.
- Familiarity with government forms such as SF330s.
- Mastery of software including: MS Office, MS Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PDF (or Bluebeam).
- Good writing and communications skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Please submit cover letter addressed to Michael Rachlin, resume, and references to Claire Dodds at email@example.com