MARKETING COORDINATOR/OFFICE MANAGER
Marketing Coordinator and Office Manager sought for growing Architectural, Passive House Consultant Firm. Our award winning design is based on a detail oriented approach and knowledge of technology and tradition. Our community based practice has been located in New York’s Lower East Side for over 20 years. Our projects are located throughout 5 Boroughs and Northeast.
MARKETING AND PRESS:
- Work with staff to support, produce and write: proposals, presentations, award submissions, outreach emails, marketing materials and website.
- Assist with graphic design and copy for proposals, presentation and website.
- Respond to press requests and inquiries. Update press kit.
- Coordinate and manage firm’s online presence (website, blog, twitter, instagram, pintrest) and public outreach.
- Research local and regional on-line sources for potential opportunities: contact development, press, and developers.
- Assist in management of day to day operations of the firm.
- Assist in keeping the library and material samples organized.
- Manage the office calendar and contacts in Outlook and Mail Chimp.
- Manage and maintain office technology.
- Dynamic position for a tech savvy and friendly professional.
- Must be a proactive person willing to conduct research on best business practices, marketing and getting new clients
- 2 -3 years’ experience in related work environment and office management required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Architecture, Art, Environment or related field.
- High proficiency with MS Office (especially Outlook), PC Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough, conscientious work approach and strong communication skills. Ability and willingness to work collaboratively and often independently.
- We will provide Passive House training for interested candidates.
Please submit cover letter, writing samples, and resume.
Salary based on experience. Health benefits + paid vacation and federal holidays.