Working closely with others in the department and in the firm, the Marketing Coordinator participates in all stages of the procurement process in large scale & urban design, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Assist in the preparation of proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities. Assist in lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence
- Work with the principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop relevant materials.
- Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing for the A/E/C industry.
- Experience in large scale & urban design submittals preferred
- The ability to work as part of team as well as independently.
- Client/Customer Service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
- Design: High level of design sensibility.
- Graphics: High level of graphics capabilities.
- Communications: Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Organizational: Ability to clearly organize documents and resources during the production process.
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign; Photoshop) and MS Office.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume, portfolio with salary history as one file no larger than 5mb (Adobe pdf preferred) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com with “Marketing Coordinator II – Large Scale & Urban Design – NY – Your Name” in the subject line. Please provide the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program. EOE/M/F/D/V