di Domenico + Partners, LLP is an award-winning Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Planning practice with a collaborative studio environment. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Director, senior staff, and Partners to support marketing, communications, and business development efforts.
- Developing and producing time-sensitive submissions: proposals, brochures, presentations, awards and qualification packages
- Maintaining project information database, project data sheets, resume and brochure pages
- Writing and customizing text for submissions and marketing materials
- Assisting with client research, outreach, and lead-finding
- Coordinating updates on firm website
- Maintaining marketing calendars and logs
- Facilitating internal and external communications, including email blasts and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
Strong communication, writing/editing and organizational skills, along with proficiency in Word/Excel/InDesign/Powerpoint are required. Video editing skills a plus.
Email cover letter, resume, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.