Rivers & Christian is an established practice spanning Architecture, Interiors, Planning, and Project Management. We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced Project Manager to join our team.
With over thirty seven years of experience and project presence in every major airport in the State of California, and several nationally, the professionals of Rivers & Christian are experts in providing architectural services to the aviation industry. Recent projects include long range terminal master planning, retail, technology improvement projects, major terminal renovation and expansion projects as well as ground up general aviation facilities. We have an extensive portfolio of commercial projects, with a special focus on Type I buildings.
- Licensed Architect (required).
- Professional degree in Architecture (required).
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Revit (required).
- Project experience in schematic design through construction administration on commercial (Type I) projects.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, and be detail oriented.
- Previous experience with consultant coordination, project scheduling, technical detailing, and specification research.
- Previous experience with quality control of drawings.
- Previous experience as liaison between stakeholders and owner representatives. Must be comfortable participating in meetings.
- LEED AP and/or PMP is a plus.
Candidates demonstrating many or all of the above qualifications will be especially valued as the nature of our work requires us to shift roles and responsibilities as project demands shift. Flexibility and a broad professional interest (from the conceptual to the technical) are key.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, employer paid PPO medical insurance, life insurance, optional participation in vision, dental, FSA, Aflac and 401(k) plans.
- Paid vacation time, sick time, and holidays.
- Paid monthly parking permit for office building.
- A studio environment, in which employee contributions are highly valued and collaboration is encouraged.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and work samples AS A SINGLE PDF document with Subject line “Project Manager” to email@example.com. No telephone calls or walk-ins please.