Design Search Associates serves as a strategic advisor to leading architecture and design firms seeking exceptional talent. Currently we are filling the following leadership opportunity and invite you to consider submitting your resume and professional portfolio.
We are seeking a Lead Graphic Designer to work on a wide variety of Hospitality graphic design projects. This individual shall possess a strong design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual and creative thinking translated into design solutions. This position will be responsible for supporting a team of designers to develop and deliver creative, strategic solutions that are on-brand, on-time and on-budget. This position will produce design solutions that include print collateral, digital deliverables, and environmental applications.
Requirements of this position include:
• A minimum bachelors degree in graphic design, environmental design, industrial design or related field from an accredited school of design
• 3-7 years design experience (post-graduation) working in the field of graphic design and design processing that include conceptual thinking, user-understanding and empathy, and an understanding of brand
• A strong design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into creative solutions
• Experience with or a desire to learn wayfinding planning, including research, user-analysis, planning, development and documentation of design solutions
• Flexibility to work on projects of all scales and types, both collaboratively and independently
• Ability to deliver accurate and creative design solutions
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Strong typography, composition and information design skills
• Experience with built environment, comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations a definite advantage, and ability to visualize ideas in two or three dimensions
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills that works well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment
• Excellent writing skills
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Dreamweaver, Flash; coding knowledge
• Experience in motion/digital media software such as FinalCut Pro, iMovie, Premier, AfterEffect
• Ability to work in 3D modeling programs such as SketchUp
• Ability to design and deliver websites
• Strong aptitude to learn new software modeling and animation programs a strong advantage
Design Search Associates offers a referral bonus program if you refer a candidate that our client hires. These bonuses range from $500 up to $8,000.