Bright Architecture is seeking a talented Lead Architect to join its creative team. Our Brooklyn-based studio specializes in innovative retail and experiential design. With a growing portfolio of long-term clients and new roll-out concepts, our practice offers unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth through a broad range of project responsibilities and leadership roles.
This position is an executive-track role with an emphasis on projects ranging in size and complexity from interior fit-outs to ground-up core and shell construction. Ideal candidates will be experienced designers, have good management and organization skills, and excel at construction detailing.
Lead Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead design teams on both established and new-growth partnerships
- Direct all aspects of project delivery and the technical implementations of design concepts into complete construction documents
- Maintain primary client relationships throughout the predesign, design, and contract administration processes
- Coordinate and incorporate work of multiple internal and external project consultants
- Oversee project data, material research, and project specifications
Lead Designer Qualifications:
- Professional degree in Architecture, licensed or seeking licensure
- 8-15 years of experience on medium-sized projects with demanding clients and schedules
- Experience managing multiple projects with dedication to project financials, schedules, and client deliverables.
- Extensive knowledge of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies
- Developed skills in client communication, consultant management, predesign services, project due diligence, project scheduling, building design, technical detailing, and contract administration
- Command of building codes, building department filings, and other regulatory agencies
- Knowledge in Vectorworks, Revit, or related BIM platforms and 3-D workflows
- Proficiency in leading project management software, Word, and Excel
- A great personality with strong leadership skills
Salary commensurate with experience. Learn more about Bright Architecture at www.brightarchitecture.com
Qualified applicants may send their resume, cover letter, and design samples in pdf format to: email@example.com
No phone calls please