Hongjoo Kim Landscape Architects, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California, where highly urbanized metropolitan culture and complicated urban nature coexist. Through the collaborative process of design, contextual exploration of landscape art, and innovative techniques of urban ecology, the firm intends to harmonize human and nature.
Our project experience includes innovative urban streetscape, multi-scaled residential projects, adaptive reuse development, transit oriented development, mixed use development, sustainable open space and park design, ecological restoration, post-industrial site development, outdoor learning, campus design, large scale open space, master plan, multi-programmable urban plaza, corporate headquarter. We take highly sensitive and authentic design approach to every project regardless of its scale, type, and location as indicated through our portfolio.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, career oriented landscape designers with passion in innovative design and its realization in built environment.
A successful candidate is responsible for the documentation, design and coordination of the project as defined by project goals established at the outset of a project. He/she has the ability to provide the bridge between creativity and the technical aspects of design and can demonstrate the ability to successfully implement great design.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in an established design firm
- Excellent skill & knowledge in Auto CAD, Adobe Softwares, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
- Strong digital and hand graphic ability
- Organization skills combined with an aesthetic that covers all genres of design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation with a strong desire for professional growth
- Knowledge in Revit a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture from an accredited university
Please submit your resume and portfolio with cover letter as a single PDF file limited to 7 megabytes to email@example.com.