Landscape Architect/ Designer
Rios Clementi Hale Studios is a mid- sized, multi- disciplinary design firm specializing in a wide range of design services including architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning and design, interior design, graphics, and product design. We are expanding and looking for great talent to join our award- winning team. If you are an innovative and passionate designer, we encourage you to send your resume and portfolio (8MB file size limit) to HR@rchstudios.com .
We have an immediate opening for a mid to senior level landscape architect with prominent residential landscape design experience that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding landscape design from concept through execution.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of planting design, materials, and technical aspects of landscape design
- Construction documents and specification experience
- Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- A minimum of 6 years of landscape architectural design experience through all phases of design and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience with Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch-Up as well as hand-drawing
- Revit and Rhino experience is a plus
To apply, please send your resume via email (with heading: Landscape_Designer_yourname), along with low-resolution PDF sample portfolio, six pages maximum (links or zip files will not be reviewed). No telephone calls, please. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants we are interested in interviewing.