Marmol Radziner, an Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Interiors and Construction firm based in Los Angeles, is looking for a full-time Entry to Mid-Level Landscape Designer to join our team. Our firm specializes in high-end private residential projects, commercial and community design. All applicants should be highly motivated, with experience in collaborative work, and have a detail oriented approach in their execution of tasks.
Job Candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- 1-3 years minimum office experience in a collaborative design firm.
- Excellent graphic skills, as well as sketching, and hand drawing abilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Revit and 3D Max are a plus.
- Construction documentation, detail design and administration experience are a plus.
- A highly organized and thorough approach to work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and act as support staff to senior colleagues.
- The ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a team.
We ask qualified applicants to send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio pages to email@example.com in a single PDF document no larger than 5MB. Please no links to online portfolios. Only those who fulfill the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.