HARRISON GREEN, a full-service design, installation and maintenance firm based in New York City, is seeking talented applicants for a full-time landscape design position in our Brooklyn Studio. The position is open to all landscape architecture and landscape design professionals with at least 2 years of professional experience.
The ideal candidate is a landscape professional who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment while also possessing the skills and qualities listed below:
· Minimum 2 years professional experience, preferably in NYC
· Excellent Design and Graphic skills
· Passionate about design and horticulture
· Strong time management, critical thinking and organizational skills
· Exemplary skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Excel, Sketchup and Adobe suite
· Horticultural knowledge essential
· Desire to work both in the studio and outdoors
· Self-motivated, dependable, hard-working, honest (& fun!)
· High standard of workmanship and presentation
· Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
Please email a resume with a cover letter and tell us about yourself. Please include two letters of recommendation from people within the landscape architecture/design profession and a portfolio of your work (max. 10MB).