We are a landscape design office in the south bay and would like a part-time design assistant. We would like you to be able and comfortable to complete the tasks below:
- Keep schedule for lead designer + confirm meetings with clients
- Transpose notes from site-walks into bullet points used for either a client proposal or ongoing jobs’ punch list
- **Communicate with in-house designers and understand client needs to create concept image sheets
- Need understanding of Adobe InDesign
- Work with vendors for sourcing + quotes, pick up samples
- Plants, furniture, fountains, stone, tile etc.
- Process city permits
- Update and coordinate weekly meeting / office agenda including whole office team
- Create design and build proposals from in-house template
- Update to include lead designers’ specific meeting notes, creating proposal specific to each client or project
- Edit proposals as needed
- Organize electronic client files
- Keep up to date with emails and addresses of all potential clients
- Answer phone and take detailed messages
- General morning start-up (office music, blinds, check all messages-voicemails + texts, emails)
- Be ready to take on any specific task as directed by the office
You are someone who enjoys landscape design and has an understanding of CAD.We would love to have you grow with us!
If you are interested in this job, please send a short cover letter (1 paragraph) that should include your phone number and the best time to contact you. Please also attach your resume. Please note this job will be 2/3 days per week. Currently the position is held on tuesday / thursday. Please send the above-listed information to:email@example.com
We are a small busy landscape design office that has great integrity for all our projects. We typically work with residential landscape design, meeting with many different clients throughout the day / week. We look forward to hearing from you!