Deneen Powell Atelier, Inc. (DPA), a San Diego based firm focuses on highly designed institutional outdoor educational projects. We are predominately a landscape architecture firm although the level of customization is extremely high therefore architects are often quite well suited for our staff positions. Landscape architects need to possess an extremely strong level of detailing skills from concept design sketches.
We are seeking candidates to fill Production Staff position(s) immediately. Interested individuals should display a strong capacity for critical thinking, problem solving, a strong ability to develop details from concept designs and possess high-quality project visualization skills. A strong work ethic, self-motivational job skills and enthusiasm for collaboration and teamwork are required.
- Support senior staff with research and construction documentation for a wide range of projects
- Proficiency in CAD, SketchUp or other 3/D software programs. Adobe Creative Suite and other illustration software a plus
• Interact with colleagues and outside consultants
- Maintain effective communication with project team members, and able to handle several projects simultaneously
• Maintain project budgets, lead vendor inquiries
• Develop details from concept designs
• Prepare documents, schedules and specifications
• Able to work in various design styles, according to what is appropriate for the project and the client’s budget and profile
• Promote excellence and ingenuity in design
• Integrate and coordinate various disciplines into the design and document process
• Familiarity with building codes
• Maintain quality control
Please submit your resume and portfolio to: