Huitt-Zollars’ Dallas office has an amazing career opportunity for an entry-level Landscape Architect. The successful candidate should be committed to high quality design, sustainable landscape design practices, an enthusiastic self-starter with a collaborative spirit and desire for learning. Position offers a wide range of land development projects in a collaborative environment of expert Engineers and Landscape Architects at our Dallas location in a beautiful LEED Certified building.
- Support senior staff with conceptual design and construction documentation for a wide range of projects
- Produce precise and consistent hardscape construction drawings and accurate project detailing
- Support designers, landscape architects and senior staff with research and site analysis
- Produce graphic presentations and build study models
- B.S. degree from accredited Landscape Architectural program
- Ability to work at a multi-discipline company in a collaborative project team setting
- Maintain effective communication with project team members, and able to handle 3 to 4 projects simultaneously
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience in irrigation design, Microstation, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Adobe Creative Suite and other illustrations software a plus
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D248
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.