Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is searching for a landscape architect/designer to join its design team in west London.
Award-winning landscape design practice Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is working on a number of gardens and landscapes in London, Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey and is looking to expand its design team in west London.
Landscape architect/landscape designer
We are looking for a talented and motivated landscape architect graduate or fully-trained landscape designer who wants to work in the residential and private sector. Preferably this should be someone who has a proven track record of working with clients in these sectors but we may also consider candidates who are currently engaged in the public sector and commercial projects who wish to move across. Good technical skills and plant knowledge are key and the willingness to learn and the ability to work as a member of a small team.
Candidates should have the following:
- a degree in landscape architecture or a recognised diploma in garden design
- a demonstrably high-level of design skills
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- ability to manage project teams and experience of working closely with clients, other consultants and contractors
- good plant knowledge
- competence in CAD (Vectorworks/AutoCAD – we work in Vectorworks)
- SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- eligibility to work in the UK
You should be:
- confident, positive and outward-looking
- a good team player who can build effective working relationships within the studio, and with architects and contractors, as well as with our clients
- a self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and meet key deadlines
Start date: April/May 2020
Salary: negotiable – dependent on experience
If you are interested in the position, please email a portfolio (max.10MB), CV and cover letter to Louise Sugrue using the ‘apply’ link below.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 8 April 2020.