High-end interior design firm seeking a junior/senior architect/designer to join our team.
Applicant must have strong graphic and presentational skills, be creative and motivated, be able to multitask, and be well versed in project management. Must be hard working and a team player. Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work both independently and closely with others.
Must have knowledge of Word, Excel, Photoshop, drafting programs such as Vectorworks or AutoCAD. Knowledge of Google SketchUp, LightSpeed POS, and Mac experience a plus.
Positional will entail:
- Managing interiors library
- Project management
- Placing and tracking orders
- Assisting with material and product research, specification and purchasing
- Creating proposals and invoices
- Creating budgets and records of all costs involved in the completion of the project
- Space planning and design development
- Furniture and finish research and design
- Furniture, fixtures, and lighting plans
Full Time or Part Time position available.
Compensation: Negotiable based upon qualifications
Please e-mail resume and cover letter or contact us via e-mail to apply: email@example.com