Junior Project Designer
New York, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Feb 11 ’19Posted on:
James Wagman Architect is seeking a talented, motivated architect or designer with a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in New York City for the position of Junior Project Designer (Arch II). The work will consist of design and detailing of high-end residential homes and commercial spaces. An interest in and knowledge of green building practices, sustainability, and Passive House standards is a plus.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong design skills
- Experience in residential renovations in NYC, survey work, Department of Buildings filings, etc.
- Experience organizing and assembling construction documents
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, contractors, etc.
- Strong communication, organization and collaboration skills
- General knowledge of building materials, construction techniques, etc.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume or curriculum vitae and at least five (5) examples of the candidate’s professional and academic architecture work to email@example.com. Please take care to ensure that your emails do not exceed 5mbs in size and are in PDF form. Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level. Position is eligible for firm benefits package. No telephone calls or walk-ins, please.
Please be advised that due to the volume of applicants, we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills and background best fit the needs of the position.