MR Architecture & Decor, a widely published architecture and interior design firm specializing in high end residential and retail work, currently has a job opening in our Décor department for a junior interior designer with the following qualifications:
- Interior Design degree from an accredited institution and 1-3 years related professional experience
- Highly motivated with strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience sourcing decorative finishes, furnishings & fabrics
- Proficiency managing project documentation, including coordination of furniture orders
- Experience visiting jobsites and assisting with the décor & furniture installation phase
- Desire and ability to thrive in a collaborative, creative, and open studio environment
- Currently living in New York area. Must be authorized to work in the US without need for employee sponsorship.
Knowledge with AutoCAD, Photoshop, and MS Office are essential. Knowledge of Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Indesign and Quickbooks is preferred.
For consideration, please forward your resume, cover letter and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com. Please reference “Junior Interior Designer” in the subject line. No phone calls please.