Ohlhausen DuBois Architects is an award winning, internationally published, boutique design firm known for thoughtful and elegant work. We are seeking a talented Junior Designer / Renderer who is passionate about design and wants to learn all aspects of creating buildings. Candidates must be a strong designer and have the following skills:
- Excellent 3D modeling skills using Rhino
- High proficiency in rendering in V-Ray or Maxwell
- Experience with Lumion a big plus
- Excellent Photoshop & InDesign
- Experience in photo-realistic renderings a big plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Superior written & verbal communication
- Familiarity with social media in a business context
Candidate must have:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- One year of office experience preferred – min. 2 summers
- Strong work ethic with real attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well & work independently
- Enthusiastic & outgoing nature
Please submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio of school projects and work samples in PDF form (5MB max size) to email@example.com with “Junior Architect / Renderer” in the subject line.
Replies without cover letter and work samples will not be reviewed – no links to online portfolios.
Candidates must have legal work status and be living in the New York area.
No phone calls please.