PQNK is a professional architectural firm to provide a complete range of architectural services in Los Angeles. We are looking for designer with 2-4 years of full time office experience and minimum of a 4 year bachelor’s degree in architecture. The firm provides many opportunities for professional growth and experience regarding design, documentation and development of unique designs in residential, commercial and industrial projects.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and comfortable in a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
Responsibilities are based on your abilities but would typically consist of:
- ability to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, and team members
- ability to assist with or manage all phases of a project.
- 3D modeling / presentation.
- ability to demonstrate Cad proficiency and digital organization of files.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work legally in USA.
PQNK offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, simple IRA, performance bonus, and personal time off (paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio information with 2 references to email@example.com.