Junior Designer (Multiple positions: 0-3 years’ experience.)
Studios Architecture is world-renowned for unique and creative design; for master planning, architecture and interior design projects that enhance innovation and enliven community for our clients.
Studios’ San Francisco office is seeking candidates interested in and passionate about:
- Complex, large-scale projects
- Technology and sustainability integrated design
- The power of design and the social role of architecture across a broad spectrum of project types including commercial office, mixed-use, academic and civic institutions..
We are seeking creative and talented designers who can contribute at various project scales and stages of project development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- Strong portfolio is required with professional and academic projects demonstrating intelligent, innovative design conceptualization, professional caliber visualization and presentation graphics, as well as experience with construction documentation.
- 0-3 years of experience working in an architectural or interior design firm is required. Experience in highly complex project types, large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, and/or cultural projects is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate internally (with team) and externally (with clients, consultants, contractors, and vendors) is required.
- Experience in all phases of Architectural services from Schematic Design through Construction Documentation and Construction Administration is desired.
- “Can Do” attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and presentational skills is required.
- Design and documentation experience using Revit is preferred. Experience with Revit, Rhino, Autocad, Grasshopper, and Sketch-up are desired.
STUDIOS’ collaborative spirit leads to transformative design. Our process engages the full team in the design, based upon our belief that the best ideas can come from anywhere. We enjoy a strong studio culture, a community of friends and colleagues who are passionate about creating world-class design. Mentorship, professional growth, and continual learning and improvement are emphasized. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and support for IDP, ARE, LEED, and continuing education.
STUDIOS Architecture is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.
To apply please send cover letter, CV, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org