LETTER FOUR, INC (http://www.letterfour.com) is a busy, growing creative agency located in Culver City, CA. We offer the seamless integration of architecture, design-build, interior design, and visual identity development that addresses the diverse goals of our clients.
Please note – we are NOT seeking interior designers for this position, and the right fit will have a bachelor’s degree in architecture at a minimum.
Work will be primarily focused on single family residential projects and retail tenant improvement projects, with restaurant interior design, and office design among other project types.
The following is a short list of requirements:
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Autodesk Revit
• AutoCAD LT 2014 Drafting
• Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
• Microsoft Word, Excel
• BArch or better
• At least 1-2 years in-office drafting experience for all project phases, Revit strongly preferred
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Experience communicating with clients, contractors, consultants and city agents
• Experience with creating drawings and documentation for project permitting in the City of LA
• Permitting experience in other locations
• Experience with special approvals such as neighborhood review boards, landlord tenant improvement reviews, planning, zoning, etc.
• Construction administration experience
MUST HAVE QUALITIES:
• Solid organization skills
• Eagerness to collaborate with a team of skilled and creative professionals
• Unwavering dedication to the field
• Values work-life balance
• Thrives in a fun, fresh, and eclectic environment
• Drive to grow into a position with a high level of responsibility
• Desire to learn and grow in a long term position
HOURS + PAY:
• Full time, 5 days per week, 9am to 6pm
• Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off
• Pay based on experience
• Benefits negotiable
Please e-mail a short letter about yourself with a resume, no phone calls or recruiters please. In the email, please answer the following questions:
1. Please confirm that you have the experience listed in the position responsibilities.
2. State your current or previous salary and desired salary range.
3. Are you currently employed? Please advise when you would be available to begin work.
4. Are you based locally in the Los Angeles area, and available to interview in person?
5. Please share why you believe you would do well in this position.
We will contact you if we are interested in getting to know you and talking about your future at LETTER FOUR. PLEASE, only contact us if you are in the LOS ANGELES area. It is important to us to find someone who is the right fit for our office environment and this can only be done through an in person interview. Please do NOT contact us if you do not meet all of the minimum qualifications. We will be conducting multi-part interviews to be certain that candidates truly meet all qualifications and will be a great long term fit with Letter Four.
Lauren Adams and Jeremy Baker
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, genetic information, immigration status, disability or, if applicable, veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.