studiobohen/ Nancy Holwell Architect are boutique architectural and interior design practices in Manhattan that cater to high-end clients, projects ranging from 1,000SF to 4,000SF single family homes with occasional hospitality projects. We’re looking for a part time or full time architectural/interior designer who can help with daily studio needs. Applicant needs at least 1 – 3 years of experience. Must be self driven, adaptable, organized and a quick learner. Interest in and knowledge of high end residential design is preferred.
Duties & Requirements:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office a must
- Strong ability to produce floorplans, interior elevations, and millwork detailing.
- Photoshop renderings, knowledge of StudioMax and ability to create 3D renderings is a plus
- Product and material research
- Assist in with vendors and service providers coordination
- Finish Schedule development
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working closely with principal assisting with daily studio needs
Must be available for immediate hire and hold a greencard or a US citizenship.
Send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify hourly rate requirements in your cover letter.