IMC Architecture is a boutique start-up firm looking for a talented individual to help grow our practice. Our work includes ground up and renovation of medium to large scale multi-family residential, commercial and mixed-use projects.
Responsibilities will include site surveying, production of design development and construction documents, site meetings, and direct client interaction. Candidates must be self-motivated, reliable and able to manage all aspects of a project.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- 1-2 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Be familiar with NYC codes and zoning.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details and methods.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take on responsibility and grow with our team. We encourage people who are detail-oriented, collaborative, and eager to take on challenges to contact us.
Qualified individuals should:
- Submit PDF resumes and work samples (not to exceed 5 MB) to: email@example.com
- Provide salary requirements in the body of your cover letter