Fogarty Finger, an award-winning New York architecture firm, has rapidly become a major New York City design practice, with considerable experience delivering complete architecture and interior design packages for residential and commercial projects of every type and size.
We are seeking a Junior Architect with significant design skills and strong 3D skills for client presentations, competitions and in-house use for a wide range of typologies. Candidate must possess a good spatial sense, an eye for detail, and ability to communicate graphically.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Strong conceptual & spatial design ability,
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills,
- Practical knowledge of construction,
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite & 3D modelling (Sketch-Up) as a minimum,
- Talented in preparation of presentation material,
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment,
- Excellent problem solver with good listening skills and strong follow through.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Professional degree in Architecture, BArch and above,
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional experience in the U.S. (Examples of such should be apparent in portfolio submission).
Salary is competitive and based on experiences/skill level. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
For more information…. Please visit www.fogartyfinger.com
- 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume (with referees) and samples of relevant work (both academic and professional). The file must be saved as: yourname_ffa_junior
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Junior Architect”. File size must not exceed 5MB.
- Please no phone calls and walk-ins.