Stephen Yablon Architecture is an award-winning New York City office recognized for contemporary architecture that creates place, identity, and change. Our work includes academic, health care, cultural, commercial, and residential projects for a wide range of clients.
We are seeking a Junior Architect who is passionate about contemporary design, creative, organized, personable, and well-rounded. We have exciting new projects and offer tremendous growth opportunities in a collaborative and friendly environment. The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in all phases of design, including Construction Documents.
- Superb skills in ACAD, Adobe CS, 3D modeling and rendering (Rhino and V-Ray) and physical model building. Revit is a plus.
- Excellent conceptual, technical, and graphic skills.
- Professional degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
- Current or imminent residency in the NYC region.
Please submit one pdf document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, references, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should be one-page maximum and include your availability, salary requirement, and specific legal authorization to work in the US. The email subject field should read: SYA Junior Position: Your Name.
Applicants that do not follow the instructions above will not be considered. Regrettably we do not have the capacity to respond to every applicant so no follow-up calls or emails please.