Building Studio Architects is a ten person design-oriented partnership located in the garment district with a diverse portfolio of project types. We are seeking a motivated, self-directed, proactive person who is capable of creatively and carefully solving architectural problems. Our ideal candidate is very organized, able to work on multiple projects at once and is an excellent communicator.
If you would like to be challenged by different project types and have meaningful responsibility, we encourage you to apply.
- AUTOCAD 2-D & REVIT proficiency
- experience producing construction documents, detailing and millwork
- 3D modeling, rendering, and Photoshop experience
- Design skills in both contemporary and traditional modes
- Bachelor’s Degree in an architecture/design related field
- 1-3 Years of full-time architectural experience in the tristate area beyond an internship level is ideal
- Experience in applying New York City zoning codes and rules a plus
Our work requires attention to detail, therefore, we will only respond to qualified applications that follow all instructions. Please apply directly through this site. No phone calls.
- brief cover letter
- resume of related experience
- design portfolio, including 3D modeling
- Professional work samples including construction documents and details
- You must be legal to work in the US [We do not sponsor visa requests]
- All interviews will take place in person
- Benefits include health, Simple IRA, paid vacation and holidays