bld architecture brings a fully integrated and innovative approach to the practice of architecture and balances a conscious commitment to the future with a respect for the artistry and heritage of the past.
Pronounced “build,” our name expresses the active nature of architecture. We build ideas, research and relationships—as well as environments, buildings and cities.
With forty years of experience in Long Island we are now opening a New York City office to help us work with several key Manhattan and Brooklyn clients, and are looking for two highly qualified and motivated individuals. We are looking for a Junior (0-3 years) architect with the following qualifications for our NYC location:
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Highly proficient in Autocad, Rhino/ V-ray, and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop w/ demonstrated ability to fabricate 3-d physical models a plus
- Ability to put together Construction Documents
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of responsibility
Please submit resume and portfolio as pdf to:
Director of Operations, bld architecture
Director of Design, bld architecture
363 7th Ave – 14th Floor
New York, NY 10001