JAKLITSCH / GARDNER ARCHITECTS is an award-winning, New York City-based design practice with a diverse portfolio of work including residential, commercial and small-scale public and institutional projects. The firm is currently one of 26 firms selected as part of NYCDDC’s Design Excellence Program.
We are currently seeking exceptional applicants for the full-time position of Junior Architect with 2-3 years of continuous post-graduate experience. Candidates must possess the following prerequisites for this position:
- Master’s degree in Architecture
- Design ability that is critically thoughtful, conceptually based and process-oriented
- Desire to be involved in all aspects of a project from concept to implementation
- Solid construction document experience with an attention to architectural detailing
- Technical intelligence with regard to building systems
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative yet self-directed; highly motivated and proactive
- Full project experience:
- In-house documentation
- Drawing coordination with consultant and specification
- Construction Administration
- Proficient in AutoCad, Revit, Adobe Software and Rhino
Please email cover letter, resume, and work samples in one PDF format not to exceed 7MB to Resume@jaklitschgardner.com
We will only interview candidates who currently reside in the New York City area.
Please limit all correspondence and inquiries to email.