M Plus is an integrated Architecture, Interiors and Design firm in Los Angeles. With a variety of residential and commercial projects this young firm is offering creative 2D and 3D design solutions to a diverse range of clients.
We are seeking a creative person to fill a full-time position for a Junior Architect who is looking to gain valuable design and construction experience. Main responsibilities to include, assisting in the design process from schematic phases to construction documentation, and permitting. Candidates must have experience working on presentation drawings and construction drawing sets. This position requires a highly motivated individual ready to learn and to take on project management duties.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited university.
- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Strong conceptual, 3D, and technical construction ability.
- Experience producing drawing sets – all phases, including presentation.
- Fluency in: AutoCad, Adobe Suite, and Rhino, Revit.
- Physical Model building (laser cutting + 3D printing experience).
- Knowledge of construction detailing and drawing composition.
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
Salary based on experience
Please send CV / Resume, portfolio web-link, and/or pdf work sample (no more than 5mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line Full Time
No telephone calls please.