Bates Masi Architects is a sixteen-person architecture firm located in East Hampton, New York specializing in modern residential and boutique commercial architecture. Our focus is on innovative design, based on extensive research and knowledge of fabrication, craft, construction, and materials. The firm is widely published and receives multiple design awards each year. We were honored with a Record House award and inducted into the ID Hall of Fame. A monograph of the firm’s work was recently published. Bates Masi is a design-oriented partnership with an emphasis on providing a good learning environment.
We are looking for a candidate who will grow with the office by consistently putting forth their best effort and assuming more responsibility over time.
The successful applicant’s qualifications will include:
- A professional degree in architecture from an NAAB accredited school
- internship experience in construction documents, detailing, digital modeling, rendering, digital fabrication, and graphics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to condense, categorize, and present research and ideas
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and willing to relocate to the Hamptons
- 3ds Max, and Vray experience is an asset
Please email your resume, cover letter, and samples of design and construction document work (5mb maximum in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.