Job Captain/Project Architect, Community (2 Positions)
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking two (2) Job Captain/Project Architects with a positive, collaborative work style, for our growing Community Studio in our Newport Beach, CA Office.
- Design and construction document development for execution of a variety of Community schools projects; and
- Overall team management to ensure and complete project assignments and reviews.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture;
- Architectural registration (or on track) preferred;
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- Experience in Community projects strongly preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Solid Revit and AutoCAD Skills required; Photoshop & Sketch-up skills preferred;
- Self-starter and independent problem-solver; and
- A commitment to sustainability as a responsible business practice and approach to design.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
Please note: We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio to https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=littleda&jobId=45967&lang=en_US&source=CC2.