We have two available positions for an established Koreatown-based architectural & planning/entitlements firm. Our small firm works on large scale mix-use, hotel, and retail projects. We seek an energetic and enthusiastic Architectural Job Captain / Designer with interest and experience in following projects of all scales from concept to construction and an entry-level Designer just graduating or graduated from school looking to gain a wide range of experience.
Both positions are full-time contract positions (Form 1099 or Form W-2) and will be paid based on experience.
Please review our specific requirements and procedures below:
Architectural Designer, min. 2 years exp. w/ knowledge of LA zoning and building codes, good graphic and AutoCAD skills, and previously worked on Residential mix-use, hotel, and retail projects.
Job captain with up to 5 years of work experience in Residential, Mixed Use, & Commercial projects with an emphasis on Residential/Mixed use:
– Proficient in zoning code analysis for Ground-Up development
– Proficient experience with REVIT, AutoCAD Architecture, SketchUp, Photoshop and Microsoft Office applications
– Flexibility in design / production. (MUST have production experience and the ability to put together CD’s with minimal oversight)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Positive interaction working with all Clients and Consultants
– STRONG attention to detail, accuracy and skill with construction documentation
– Ability to work efficiently as a Team Member
– Passion for the profession with interest in career advancement
1. Please submit your resume ONLY in PDF Format. We will request work samples from you only after we are interested in interviewing you. Include your name, e-mail, and phone number in your inquiry.
2. Please write the position you are seeking in title/subject line of the e-mail.
3. Please e-mail your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Thank you and best of luck!