Valle Reinis Builders is one of Southern California’s premier residential general contractors. Building homes that range from 5,000 square feet to 30,000 square feet in traditional and contemporary styles.
We are looking for a job captain / manager with 5-10 years of experience who is adept at understanding architectural plans and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
We currently require assistance with a large contemporary architectural concrete home in West Los Angeles that involves working on site, collaboration between the design team and the subcontractors, immediate problem solving, and management responsibilities for significant portions of the home.
Primary responsibilities require working closely with the project manager and superintendent on tasks that include:
- Evaluating and understanding the plans, issuing RFI’s to the design team based on field concerns or questions with the drawings.
- Developing scopes of work for the individual trades and bidding to subcontractors. Upon selection of the trade, follow through with construction and implementation into the home.
- Research materials and assemblies, develop construction details for review with design team, consultants, and coordinating installation with subcontractors.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in in construction or architecture. Experience with high end residential is a plus.
- Deadline-driven mentality with the ability to identify critical path issues.
- Having a personality that is team-oriented, collaborative, articulate, personable, and professional.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and follow-through in a detailed work environment.
- Analysis skills related to organizing information and developing material schedules.
- Computer savvy. We frequently use Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Experience with Sketch-up is a plus.
Valle Reinis Builders is a 5 year old company with unlimited growth potential. We have a team that is focused on providing the highest quality constructions achievable. Architects looking to escape the office environment, gain field experience, work with premium materials, and coordinate with top tier subcontractors to construct some of the highest quality houses in the world, this is the opportunity.
Competitive salary and health benefits.
Please send resume and work examples to email@example.com