BCV Architects, an award winning design-oriented firm specializing in lifestyle and culture-design oriented projects, is looking for a professional, thoughtful and self-motivated individual with strong design, technical detailing and coordination skills who is able to assume the role of a Job Captain. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player with strengths in early presentation work for projects, and excellent knowledge of Autocad or Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, a 401k and profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university
- 5+ years architectural office experience
- Professional licensure and LEED® accreditation, or demonstrated path
- Experience in lifestyle and culture design oriented projects [food / market hall / hospitality / residential / retail / commercial]
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.