Posen Architects, LLC, an award-winning design firm in West Orange, NJ and White Plains, NY, specializing in Healthcare, Science & Technology, Institutional and Corporate Interior Design, has a career position for self-motivated, creative individual looking for a professional challenge. This position will provide exposure to every aspect of the design and construction process, and also personal and professional development.
Full-Time Position Requires:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years experience in Design & Production of Construction Documents
- Revit/AutoCAD proficiency, advanced modeling skills a plus
- Experience in coordinating Revit files, developing families, improving workflow and troubleshooting
- Ability to write and speak effectively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Assistance in managing client expectations and consultant coordination
- Resident of Northern NJ, Rockland/Westchester counties a plus
Posen Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits: Life, Medical, Vision, Dental
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.