Award-winning boutique architectural / interior design studio looking for an Intermediate Interior Architect/Project Manager fluent in Mandarin Chinese to join our highly creative and growing firm. Opportunities for rapid advancement available to highly motivated individuals.
Applicant must have 4 to 6 years of interior and/or architectural project management experience.
MUST have restaurant, hotel and/or retail interior design experience and be fluent in Chinese Mandarin. ONLY those with experience in restaurant, hotel and/or retail design will be considered.
Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, have good verbal, communication and collaboration skills.
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in Autocad, Photoshop, Word and Excel. Fluency in Rhino 3-d modeling and V-Ray rendering software or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to manage all phases of projects from concept design through construction administration
- Experience and competency in supervision and production of presentations, drafting and detailing
- Experience and competency coordinating with owners, consultants and contractors
- Full working knowledge of ADA requirements, building codes and standards
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Only those applicants meeting the above requirements will be considered. If you would like to apply for this position submit your CV along with relative examples of work in PDF format only. No submissions with attachments over 6MB will be considered. Please submit through Archinect or e-mail email@example.com
- Reference Intermediate Interior Architect/Project Manager Position in subject line
- No phone calls, faxes or other communications will be accepted