Harvest Architecture is a small studio focused on the evolution of design through time. We work mostly with historic residential buildings to bring them into the 21st century and strive to mix old with new while respecting the integrity of the original structure.
We are currently seeking a full-time Intermediate Designer with outstanding design, organization and production skills.
Please apply ONLY if you meet all of the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors of Architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Ability to work and multi-task in a highly-charged yet collaborative environment
- Must be quick thinking, self-motivated, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task on a high level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and good at working with a team of people internally and externally
- Excellent and PRECISE skills in 3D computer modeling in Sketchup and AutoCAD
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign, with knowledge of Revit a bonus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Expediting experience at various governmental agencies is a plus
- Must be able to drive own vehicle to product showrooms, consultant offices, job- sites etc.
- Must love old buildings, old objects and be ok working with a dog in the office (the cutest chocolate lab you’ll meet)
Applicants must have California driver’s license and US citizenship or work visa in place. Due to our current work load, apologies in advance for not responding to all applicants. You will be contacted if we would like to set up an interview. No phone calls please.
Qualified and interested candidates please send resume and relevant work samples to:
Subject heading: Intermediate Designer – your name in the subject line.