Alexander Zilberman Architecture P.C. is an Architecture and Interior Design Firm located in the Financial District, New York, specializing in high end retail projects. We are seeking an Intermediate Architectural Designer to join our tight-knit and growing team.
The candidate will work on all phases of projects from concept to construction administration. This position will lead the project under the supervision of the Principal and be point person for our clients, engineers, government officials and any/all other persons involved with the project. We are looking for independent and resourceful teammates who love to learn, grow and contribute to their environment.
- Lead all aspects of several projects/ brands
- Participate during all phases of project delivery
- Interface with client, contractor, agencies, engineering and specialty consultants
- Lead the coordination and document preparation for projects and provide quality assurance via review of project documentation
- Other related duties
- 3-8 Years of experience in an Architecture/Design firm. Retail experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to mentor entry level coworkers
- Knowledge of national, state, and local building codes including accessibility
- Fluency in architectural detailing and graphic standards
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, 3D Studio Max, Rhino and Microsoft Office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a full-time position. Health benefits, 401(K), paid Commuter Benefits, Vacation/Holidays/Sick Leave.
Resume and samples of work