SPF:a is currently looking for highly motivated professionals to join our creative architecture studio in Los Angeles.
We are an award-winning architectural firm focused on the design of high-end custom homes, multi-family housing, civic works, and cultural institutions. Our studio is widely recognized for its technical and design-driven approach and similarly we are seeking individuals who understand how to put buildings together and the dedication it takes to do it well.
Our roster of projects is rapidly expanding and, likewise, we are looking to grow our team.
The role: Intermediate Architect/Designer
Required qualities, skills and qualifications:
- 3-5 years professional experience.
- An architectural degree from an accredited university.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- The desire to work on projects at all phases.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- An ability to express well-considered ideas in a clear and effective manner through a variety of media.
- Strong grasp of software (Revit, AutoCad, Rhino, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/In-design).
- Experience producing technical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Self-starter/self-motivated – driven to pursue solutions to tackle technical problems.
- Physical model making abilities. We undertake significant 3D digital and physical modeling during design and we expect every team member to contribute to these key aspects of our process.
As a mid-sized studio our team needs to be adaptable, flexible and proactive in the way they work- we look for individuals who recognize that these responsibilities bring wonderful opportunities for personal and professional development as designers.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and portfolio to employment [at] spfa.com with “Intermediate Architect/Designer” in the subject line.
Please included a cover letter (including indication of availability), resume and selected work samples demonstrating the full range of your talents in a single pdf document not exceeding 10MB in size.
In order to be considered for the position you must be living locally or have plans to relocate, and you must be authorized to work in the USA.