Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP is an award winning Manhattan architecture firm which values quality design, a team environment, innovation, sustainability, and collaboration. C+GA is a 43+ person firm specializing in sustainable and socially responsible design, with a mix of exciting mixed use, multi-family residential (market rate and affordable), cultural, planning, institutional and educational projects in the NYC area.
C+GA is currently seeking a candidate for Intermediate Architect with a minimum of 5 years of experience. US experience required.
- Assist with and potentially manage sustainable mixed use, residential and institutional projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and potential public agency (ies).
- Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
- Knowledge of architectural practice and construction in general.
- Commitment to and experience with sustainable design.
- Experience in New York City and with sustainable design and multi-family housing a plus.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD. 3D (Sketchup) proficiency a plus.
- Familiarity with Building Codes, NYC a plus.
- LEED and / or Passive House Certification a plus
- Excellent English language communication and client interface skills
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
Full benefits package provided, including health insurance and 401k plan.
Interested candidates should submit resume, 3-5 work samples, and at least two references as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit submissions to 5MB file size. No calls please.